Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Car Boot/Savers Haul

Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I'm back and hopefully will be consistent with blogging.

Car Boot
Car boots are not to everyones taste but I think you can get some decent bargains from there. I got the following things today.
Simple Life 1 + 3 £2 | Lush Charlotte Island Body Tint 50p
I got the simple life 1 and simple life 3, my boyfriend asked me why I got these and the simple reason for that is because they used to make me laugh so when i'm feeling a little bit down I'll just stick these on maybe. I also picked up the Lush Charlotte Island body tint for a bargainous price of 50p, I gotta admit I've never seen anything Lush on a car boot before so I was very excited by this and picked it up instantly.

Savers

Sure Roll On Deodorant £1 each
I also popped into Savers today and picked up some roll on deodorant for £1 each. These advertised in boots and superdrug for about £2 each so I picked 2 up as I seem to run out of roll on deodorant quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment