Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

NOTD - Revlon Lunar

Hello everyone. Whilst I was watching the Eastenders omnibus yesterday I decided to paint my nails. I thought I'd choose black for a change. I used to love painting my nails black most of the time when I was at school, but looking at my nails now, black nail polish makes my hands look paler than they usually do. However, I am planning to keep this nail polish on for a few days.

I decided to use Revlon Lunar to paint my nails black as I've never properly used a Revlon nail polish before. I had to put two coats on my nails as the first coat came out as a darkish grey and was opaque on my end of my finger nails.

This is the morning after putting the nail polish and I can say that it has begun to chip on the end of my nails :( I'm glad I only paid £1.50 for this and not £6 and I don't think I'll be in a rush to use this nail polish again.


Here some pictures for you (excuse the darkness and crappy quality)

1 comment:

  1. I love black nails too :) I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. Check out my blog for details x

    ReplyDelete