Followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Primark Haul

Hi everyone,
Last week I popped into Primark and got a few bits, heres what I brought.
 Owl Fleece Print Pyjama Bottoms £5
I have these on at the moment and they are so nice and fluffy and warm.
Bird Print Pyjama Bottoms £5
I only got these because they have birds on but they are so pretty :)
Baby Wipes £1
These was on offer. 2 packs for £1 so I got some as I don't like spending too much on baby wipes.

Leopard Print Umbrella £4 and Penguin Umbrella £4
I absolutely love leopard print so I had to pick this umbrella up. The penguin one looks unique and so cute so I picked that one up too :)

100 Dernier Tights £2.50
I rarely wear tights as I don't tend to wear dresses and skirts often but I had a pair of these tights last winter and they were lovely and warm <3



Burgundy Hoodie £8
I am really loving this colour at the moment and thought this would be nice for the winter or just when I'm nipping to my boyfriends.

Grey Hoodie £8
This is the second colour that I got this hoodie in. I kinda went a bit mad with buying these hoodies.
Teal Hoodie £8
This is the third colour that I got this hoodie in. My other half had this hoodie a few months ago and I love the colour of it, so when I also saw the hoodie in this colour I had to instantly get it :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the designs of the umbrellas!
    I would appreciate it if you checked out my blog and followed me http://ginadomenica.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete