Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2011

NOTD - Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream

Hello everyone, This is going to be a blog post about Barry M's Blueberry Ice Cream nail polish. I wore this a few week ago when i went away with my boyfriend and his family for the weekend, however i forgot to take pictures before we went away and that weekend we ended up stripping wallpaper so my nail polish had chipped a lot by the end of the weekend. So therefore the other night i decided to put the nail polish back on my nails once again so i could take pictures for you lovely lot. I gotta admit when i looked at the nail polish in the bottle I thought it looked like Barry M's Pure Turqoise but on the nails it looks a total different color. The nail polish takes 2 coats for full opacity. After a day of wearing the polish though i decided to add Barry M's Black Magic Instant Effects and my god i don't think i have ever stared at my nails so much, i think they looked amazing personally. Anyways i'll leave you with some pictures now :D


 Here is the nail polish with barry m black nail effects on the top :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this looks really nice on you! I have this but it's gone all gloopy :P
    I'm now following x

    ReplyDelete