Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

NOTD - 17 Parmaviolet

This is a quick NOTD. I don't know what colour to call this nail polish as it is a pinky lilacy colour but it is a really nice colour. However, it only lasted on my nails for around a day because i decided to try and put a glitter topcoat on one of the tips and then it decided to smudge the nail polish. The brush on this nail polish is really nice and easy to use but i did put 2 coats of the colour on my nails.Anyways heres some pictures, however it was hard to get pictures that showed the true colour of the polish.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty colour, I haven't seen this one in Boots before, will have to keep a look out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: your comment
    The nail varnish under the black crackle in my latest post is a Sleek one, I seem to recall it's just called Turquoise, but I can doublecheck that & get back to you if you want (I lent it to my sister so don't have it here now!)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally another UK blogger! I love this shade! Need to wear it again I think!

    ReplyDelete