Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Leopard Print Nails: NOTD.

A few weeks ago, i attempted to do leopard print nails for the first time. I found it really hard and time consuming to do and after i only really liked one nail. In the future i think i will do my nails in a leopard print style when i have lots of time.For the leopard print nails i used:
Nails Inc Caramel (2 Coats)
17 Catwalk Couture
Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner Pen
I got to admit wearing the Nails Inc Caramel actually made me think that i have never really worn a nude beige colour on my nails before, and i actually liked it after about 2 days of wearing the colour. Also, the reason why i used a liquid eyeliner pen is because i don't have a black nail art pen and also i don't have a steady hand. Anyways i'll leave you with pictures of the leopard print nails now, sorry that the pictures aren't very clear though :(

1 comment:

  1. Aww they're good though! I love the colour combo. You can get nail art pens really cheap off eBay if you ever want some, I was going to use liquid eyeliner but then didn't have any :P lol. Yours look really nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete